Based on the proven BulliX Low Rider.
The engine is removable and the cage breaks down into 2 parts.
The fuel injected engine has electronic management with DOHC 4 valves and automatic altitude compensation. This makes the engine very efficient and powerful.
The advantages are:
- Fuel consumption 3 Liter ( 0.7 gal) per hr
- 95 Octane, Race Fuel or 100 LL
- Low vibratrion
- Very low noise level
- Lots of power and very good climb rate
- BulliX 4stroke, Swiss made egine
- 250 cubic centimetres
- 22.8 kw (30 HP)
- Altinator Power Output at 8000 1/min ~ 35 Watt
- Electronic Fuel Injection arrangement with altitude compensation
- Electric Starter
- 3 blade Propeller 1.40 meters (55 inches)
Noise measurement is only 55 dbA tested by the DULV.
Position for Rescue System