Totally free of vibrations is the Wankel engine working and glides with the X-Light smooth through the air. Despite of low weight there is powerful thrust will make paramotor hearts skip a beat.
We coorporate with the factory Aixro from Aachen (Germany). Together we created a Wankel engine which is specialised for the X-Light.
- 4 Stroke Wankel Engine Rotary Piston
- Power: 26 kW / 6500 /min
- Motordrehzahl Vollast 7400 1/min
- Drehzahl: 6900 1/min
- Standschub: 120-130 kg
- Airspeed: ~ 60km/h
- Camber Volume: 294cm³
- Gearbox Poly-V-Belt with centrifugal clutch
- Clutch: Direct depends on usage Option gear reduction 1:3,47 with Poly-V-Belt
- Digital Ignition: Battery with generator 125W ; 7000 1/min
- Crankshaft: Aluminium coated
- Side Parts: Aluminium
- Weight Engine: 18,7kg without Gearbox
- Weight Trike Without Rescue System and Glider: 99 kg
- 3 Blade-Propeller with Ø 175 cm
- Periodically Checks: up to 250h
- Gearman Street Approval as Sport Trailer
- Recommended Glider: RelaX 25 (Max. 320 kg Weight) --> Or othercommon gliders with approprate start weight can be used (Combination Approval)
- Weight: 120 kg incl. Glider and Rescue System
This Rotary Piston engine is beatable in its dimensions and low weight.
The centrifugal clutch is a "must have". No one wants to miss the plus of safety.